Things I want to do in 2016
I know that I am a little late with my new year "resolutions" but what ever. I need some time to think about what I actually wanted to accomplish this year.
1. I want to get healthy like everyone else in the world. Not saying that I am going to be drinking green juices and eat disgusting quinoa (I don't care what anyone says, it taste so nasty). I just want to be more aware of the things that I put into my body. I mean I love a lot of vegetables but I can't go to the groceries store all the time. I don't have car and I ain't got all of the money in the world to go food shopping all the time.
2. Save my coins huntyyyyyyy. I am so good with my money, but sometimes there are momenta where I think that I am Carrie Bradshaw; and I could get everything that I want. I mean there are just things that I see and I want, so I get it. Sigh, you know what I mean. But I honestly need to stop doing that because it is going to get my ass in some trouble. SAVE COINS 2016!!
3. I want to start a YouTube channel. I have been a longtime watcher of YouTube. I watch YouTube videos more than TV. I have wanted to create one but I don't have a camera. I am trying to find one that does all the things that I want because I am also into photography. I want the Canon 70D but who got a $1,000 BETCH NOT ME. So I am going to keep looking until I find the right one.
4. I want to spend more time on me. I feel like this is the year where I want to make it about me. Not a hair flip, as a walk into the room feeling like Beyonce, walking through the crowd type doing me, but just a regular doing me. Sometimes I put others before myself, which is not a bad thing, but sometimes I just want to be by myself. Just think about the things that I want to work on, to get into, and where I want to be in life.
5. Get a job that I love doing (visual merchandising or something creative)
6. I want to try to new things. I want to see what the world has in store for me. I want to try new restaurants, go to the movies more, go to museums, take little trips to NYC and different places that are close.
Just remember that everything takes time. I have not even found visual merch job or have created a Youtube channel yea, but I know that it is something that I want to do, Don't rush your blessings because they are coming but on their own time.
Hope that everyone is having a great 2016 so far. I love you guys and gals but just remember...
Love' yo'self, Respect yo'self, Treat yo'self